Winnall Primary – Online school for children learning from home
Winnall Primary School, located in the city of Winchester, has over 180 pupils. It works hard to provide a stimulating, supportive and challenging learning environment that enables its pupils to become confident learners.
During the recent coronavirus lockdowns in 2020 and 2021, Techs4Education has played a key part in supporting the school deliver online schooling to pupils learning from home.
Support has included:
- Setting up email addresses for each child
- Setting up email groups
- Support with using Google classroom
- Setting up remote access for staff from home
- Quick response to setting up Government funded laptops, so that children could access learning from home
- Support with cameras for each class
Alison Rhodes, Headteacher at Winnall Primary in Winchester, said:
“Techs4Education has been invaluable in helping us to set up remote learning across the school.
What has really made a difference though, has been the rapid and professional support we have received whenever things have gone wrong, ensuring that problems are quickly solved. This support has enabled us to provide good quality remote learning for all our pupils, helped everyone stay in touch and increased the IT skills of all the staff.”